Infinite Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enforcer (GM) Application

Go down

Enforcer (GM) Application Empty Enforcer (GM) Application

Post  staticgt Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:16 pm

Hello there. I have not seen a format for this Application or i didn't look good enough. Anyways.
My key on BYOND is [Wtrbooger], [Static-GT], [Regalia]. main original key Atriculo.
In game name is [Fang Regalia]
I play Infinite Realms just about everyday for a few hours.
I don't mind lending a helping hang to help out other with my time in the game.
I am on my PC half the day. And i do not mind staying on longer then a few hours just so i can so my job as a GM. Just tell me i will do so.
I do not mind which rank admin i am chosen to be. But if you don't mind making me rank 4 thats very awesome.
I will stay and do my job as Admin i will do as command with no questions asked by my top ranked Enforcers. I will fallow every rule as i should as an admin and game player.
I will make sure to look for those who need to be enforced to maintain order within Infinite Realms.
Yes i know the rules and now of course the new ones that have been added. I Swear to be the best Enforcer i can be for Infinite Realms and it's beloved players.

I hope to be ranked from Player to an Admin in Infinite Realms. Thank You Very Much!

staticgt

Back to top Go down

Enforcer (GM) Application Empty You have been..

Post  Sherlock Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:26 pm

Enforcer (GM) Application Denied

Sherlock

Back to top Go down